Glow from the inside out with this delicious 7-ingredient Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie. Grab your blender and get ready to enjoy the tropical flavors of this antioxidant-rich, immunity-boosting smoothie packed with health benefits!
At home, I refer to this smoothie as my “Self-Care Smoothie” or “Glowing Skin Smoothie”. At least once or twice a week, I like to practice my extended self-care ritual. It involves aromatherapy, a mixture of rose and eucalyptus oil is my favorite, restorative yoga, a series of facial masks, followed by this Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie. I love finishing my self-care sessions with this smoothie because it makes me feel good to fuel my body with all the nutrient-dense ingredients it contains!
Here’s Why You’ll Love This Smoothie! It’s:
- Promotes Healthy Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Full of Plant-Based Collagen
- Helps Boost The Immune System
- Promotes Gut Health
- Filled With Tasty, Tropical Flavors
- Quick & Easy To Make!
Health Benefits Of This Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie:
- Carrots: High in vitamin-A, beta-carotene, vitamin K, calcium, biotin, and fiber. Carrots help promote gut health, heart health, glowing skin, and protect your cells from damage! (source)
- Ginger: An incredible root with powerful medicinal properties, ginger is high gingerol which contains antioxidant properties that help your body fight germs and bacteria, reduce inflammation, and improve heart health. (source)
- Turmeric: Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric that provides incredible health benefits. It helps to repair cell damage, reduce inflammation, and improve brain health! Taking turmeric with a pinch of black pepper is best for maximum absorption. (source)
- Hemp Seeds: These antioxidant-rich seeds are packed with all 9 essential amino acids, making them a great source of plant-based protein! It is also high in vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and magnesium. (source)
- Sea Moss (aka Irish Moss): My favorite superfood! It is a great source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and plant-based collagen. It helps rid the body of toxins, promotes gut health, and boosts the immune system. (source) If you want to learn more about sea moss, check out my post: Sea Moss Gel Benefits + How To Easily Make Sea Moss Gel
- Pineapple: This delicious tropical fruit is filled with vitamin C, manganese, B vitamins, potassium, niacin, fiber, iron, and more! It helps aid in weight loss, boosts digestive health, reduces inflammation, and improves bone health! (source)
Making This Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie Is Super Easy!
Simply add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if you would like the smoothie thinner and creamier. Add more frozen fruit if you would like the smoothie thicker and sweeter.
Do I Have To Peel The Ginger Or Turmeric Before Adding To A Smoothie?
There is no need to peel your ginger or turmeric before adding it to a smoothie. Be sure to rinse it well, remove any dirt and debris, and it’s ready to use. If you want to peel the skin, use a spoon to scrape off the skin.
Can I Put Raw Turmeric In My Smoothie?
Definitely! Fresh Turmeric is a great addition to smoothies. If you do not have raw turmeric on hand, you can use ground turmeric powder instead.
How Much Sea Moss Gel Should You Put In A Smoothie?
The recommended daily amount is 1-2 tbsp. Add this to your smoothies to enjoy the benefits of sea moss gel.
I hope you enjoy this Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie Recipe! It is one of my favs!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
More Healthy Drink Recipes!
- Moringa Papaya Smoothie
- High-Protein Chocolate Zucchini Smoothie
- Cantaloupe Juice (Quick and Easy!)
- Watermelon Chocolate Smoothie
- Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl
- Moringa Smoothie Bowl
- Healthy Hydrating Apricot Smoothie
- Golden Maca Latte
- Chocolate Raspberry Sea Moss Smoothie
Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie with Sea Moss
- 2 Large Carrots, cut into large chunks
- 1.5 cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1.5 cup Almond Milk, plus more as desired
- 1" Fresh ginger, about 1 tbsp
- 1" Fresh Turmeric, about 1 tbsp (or 1/2 tsp ground turmeric powder)
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 3 tbsp Sea Moss Gel (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth
- If the drink is thicker than you’d like, add more non-dairy milk to reach your desired consistency. If you would like to make it thicker, add more frozen fruit and blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!