This Hydrating Apricot Smoothie is filled with sweet apricots, cucumber, coconut water, and frozen fruit to give you the perfect thirst quenching, nutritious drink!
This post may include Amazon links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The smoothie saga continues with this Hydrating Apricot Smoothie!
Since it is peak apricot season I’d like to share this yummy Apricot Smoothie. It’s light, refreshing, and sweet, which makes it easy to enjoy. Apricots are also high in fiber, potassium, and antioxidants, which means:
What you’ll need for this delicious hydrating apricot smoothie:
- Apricots– Be sure to remove the pits
- Cucumbers– I like to use Persian cucumbers, but you can also use regular cucumbers (just use half for this recipe)
- Celery Stalks– Celery provides incredible benefits and you can hardly taste the celery in this recipe!
- Frozen Strawberries & Frozen Mango– The frozen fruit helps give this smoothie the perfect consistency and the delicious tropical flavor!
- Coconut Water– coconut water is perfect for this smoothie recipe and provides tons of electrolytes that also keep you hydrated!
How do you like your smoothies? Fruity and sweet or hearty with lots of vegetables?
I hope you enjoy this Hydrating Apricot Smoothie. If you make it, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Hydrating Apricot Smoothie
- 6 Apricots, pits removed
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 2 Persian Cucumbers
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1.5 cup Coconut Water
- Combine all the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth
- If the drink is thicker than you’d like, add about 1 tablespoon of Coconut Water. If you would like to make it thicker, add ice or more frozen fruit until you reach your desired consistency.