This Hydrating Apricot Smoothie is filled with sweet apricots, cucumber, coconut water, and frozen fruit to give you the perfect thirst-quenching, nutritious beverage! Made with natural, simple ingredients, this energy-boosting drink is such an easy fruit smoothie recipe.
This content contains affiliate links, which help goodfoodbaddie.com to provide free recipes and resources. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of the blog!
This Apricot Smoothie is a tasty drink to add to your morning routine or enjoy as a healthy snack!
Since it is peak apricot season I’d like to share this yummy Apricot Smoothie. It’s light, refreshing, and sweet, which makes it easy to enjoy. Apricots are also high in fiber, potassium, and antioxidants, which means:
- You’ll feel full for longer and aid your body in healthy digestion
- You’re hydrating your body while protecting your body from oxidative stress (free-radicals that damage your cells)
- You’re getting a boost of Vitamin C, which is great for your skin, hair, and immune system
Ingredients needed to make this hydrating homemade apricot smoothie:
- Apricots– Be sure to remove the pits
- Cucumbers– I like to use Persian cucumbers, but you can also use regular cucumbers (just use half for this recipe)
- Celery Stalks– Celery provides incredible benefits and you can hardly taste the celery in this recipe!
- Frozen Strawberries & Frozen Mango– The frozen fruit helps give this smoothie the perfect consistency and the delicious tropical flavor!
- Coconut Water– coconut water is perfect for this smoothie recipe and provides tons of electrolytes that also keep you hydrated!
Apricot Mango Strawberry Smoothie
How To Make An Apricot Smoothie
You can make this apricot smoothie in one simple step! Simply add the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth!
I hope you enjoy this Hydrating Apricot Smoothie Recipe!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
Excited to try more healthy, delicious smoothies!? Try these 🙂
- Chocolate Raspberry Sea Moss Smoothie
- Tropical Papaya Detox Smoothie
- Morning Wellness Smoothie
- Chocolate Watermelon Smoothie
- Spirulina Smoothie | (11g of Plant-based Protein!)
- Tropical Guava Smoothie Recipe
- Soursop Smoothie Recipe
Hydrating Apricot Smoothie
- 6 Apricots, pits removed
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 2 Persian Cucumbers
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1.5 cup Coconut Water
- Combine all the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth
- If the drink is thicker than you’d like, add about 1 tablespoon of Coconut Water. If you would like to make it thicker, add ice or more frozen fruit until you reach your desired consistency.