This easy sheet pan chicken fajitas dish comes together in less than 30 minutes for the perfect, healthy weeknight meal! It’s perfect for feeding the whole family or for meal prep!
If you love making entire meals on one sheet pan, you’ll want to try my Sheet Pan Salmon, Asparagus, and Potatoes, Sheet Pan Chicken Harissa with Olives, Potatoes, and Feta, or Butterflied Cajun Baked Chicken with Potatoes next!
This post may include Amazon links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy, quick, healthy one-pan meals are essential during busy weeknights. I personally LOVE easy sheet pan meals, like this Cilantro Lime Chicken Fajitas meal. All you need to make this meal are your ingredients, a baking sheet, a cutting board, and a knife. It’s easy prep, easy cooking, and even easier cleanup. And, the best part, it takes less than 30 minutes to make!
These easy sheet pan chicken fajitas give you a flavorful meal that can easily feed an entire family, or can be used for meal prep. I tend to make this dish when I am preparing my weekly meal prep. This recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on the size. I pair my chicken fajitas with cauliflower rice and avocado for a healthy, low-carb meal filled with healthy fats and great nutrients.
What you need to make these Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Cilantro: You’ll need some for cooking and some for garnish
- Lime: After all the ingredients are chopped and on the baking sheet, you’ll squeeze lime onto everything to give the meal the perfect zesty bite!
- Chicken Breast: You can use chicken breast and slice them before baking, or you can use chicken cutlets for an even easier option
- Peppers: The more peppers the better. I love colorful dishes so I use red, orange, and green peppers. I also like my food a tad spicy, so I throw in a few jalapenos and sometimes a couple habanero peppers.
- Seasonings: You’ll want to season the food before baking to give you the most flavorful fajitas. You’ll need cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder.
- Veggies: Chicken Fajitas does not normally have veggies mixed in, but we are making this at home so we have room to make it a bit more healthy and add some tasty vegetables. Zucchini works best as it absorbs the flavors of the seasonings, peppers, and chicken. It also tastes great in a warm tortilla with salsa and peppers on top!
How To Make Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas?
- Gather and prepare your ingredients. Slice the peppers, onions, zucchini, and chicken breast into bite-sized strips.
- Transfer the ingredients to a parchment lined baking dish and season generously.
- Roast in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro, lime, and your favorite side dishes!
What to eat with your Chicken Fajitas?
- Cilantro Jalapeno Cauliflower Rice
- Homemade Salsa | Easy, 5-minute recipe
- Avocado Crema | An essential taco topping
- Cilantro-Lime Coconut Rice
I Hope You Enjoy This Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
Looking for more delicious, quick meals? Try these:
- Sheet Pan Salmon with Asparagus and Potatoes
- Spicy Cauliflower Tacos
- Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
- BBQ Jackfruit Tacos
Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1.5 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Oranger or Yellow Pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 Jalapenos (optional)
- 2 Zucchini (optional)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1-2 Limes, juice
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil (or your favorite cooking oil)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil or a silicone baking sheet.
- Slice the peppers, onion, and zucchini into bite-sized strips. If using chicken breast, slice the chicken breast into smaller pieces. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Season the chicken, peppers, and zucchini with the seasonings listed above, the oil, and the juice of 1 lime.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until chicken is no longer pink and bell peppers soften, 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and squeeze remaining lime onto the finished dish. Serve with rice, warm tortillas, and enjoy!
- If you have time, marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes before cooking for the best flavor.
- Store any left overs in the fridge an airtight container. You can enjoy these fajitas for up to 5 days!