Pineapple and Cucumber Juice is a naturally sweet, refreshing, detoxifying beverage that is further enhanced with fresh ginger and turmeric. Made with no added sugar or artificial ingredients, pineapple cucumber juice is perfect first thing in the morning or after a workout. (This recipe is naturally gluten-free and vegan.)
Help your body cleanse itself with pineapple cucumber juice. Packed with anti-inflammatory properties, this fruit-vegetable duo is the best way to start your morning! Making this drink is so easy and you don’t even need a juicer!
Pineapple and cucumber juice is a convenient way to get some good-for-you vitamins on a daily basis because you can enjoy this drink anytime, anywhere. You’ll want to sip on this during those hot summer days as a way to keep cool or any time of the year, after a tough workout.
I love fresh juices, and it is especially easy to make them in the blender. I find that there is way less pulp discarded than when using the juicer. This pineapple cucumber juice is my ultimate favorite, with a close runner-up being my papaya juice recipe!
Reasons This Pineapple and Cucumber Juice Recipe Works
- It’s Super Nutritious! This detoxifying beverage is packed with antioxidants and nutrients that encourage weight loss.
- Made With 5 Simple Ingredients! With all of the processed ingredients in most “health” drinks, you’re better off making your own.
- Absolutely Delicious! Aside from the health benefits, this drink will satisfy your sweet tooth without guilt because it’s sweet, tart, and low-calorie!
Pineapple and Cucumber Juice Benefits
I love making delicious drinks with plenty of health benefits so this pineapple cucumber juice is no exception!
- Pineapple is an excellent source of Vitamin C, which boosts the immune system.
- Bromelain, a naturally occurring enzyme in pineapple has been linked to reduced inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract. This results in fewer bowel issues, like constipation.
- A 2018 study found that ingesting pineapple juice may improve metabolism, resulting in less belly fat and weight loss.
- Pineapple contains a high amount of beta-carotene which can help prevent respiratory issues like asthma.
- With 95% water content, cucumbers can relieve dehydration and keep you hydrated for longer.
- Cucumber has 22% of your daily recommended value of Vitamin K, which supports the formation of bones and tissues.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Pineapple: The main flavor component in this drink.
- Cucumber: It is high in water content and full of minerals like magnesium and potassium.
- Ginger: This root has anti-inflammatory properties known to boost brain function.
- Turmeric: This superfood can aid in fighting viral infections like the flu. This spice also contributes to the vibrant yellow color of this drink.
- Cold Water: Keep the liquid simple and hydrating.
How to Make Pineapple and Cucumber Juice
PREPARE THE FRUIT. Remove the skin from the pineapple. Then, slice the flesh into large chunks. Slice the cucumber into large pieces. (No need to remove the skin from the ginger or turmeric.)
BLEND. Add the ingredients to a high-powered blender. Then blend until smooth.
STRAIN (OPTIONAL). Place a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth over a bowl or pitcher. Strain the pulp from the mixture to get a clear juice. (Feel free to leave the pulp if you like. It is full of fiber and nutrients.)
SERVE. Serve in a glass with ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!
Tips To Nail the Recipe
- Feel free to adjust the ratios of each ingredient to suit your taste buds.
- Keep the skin on ginger and turmeric because it saves time, reduces food waste, and provides extra nutrients.
- The straining step is totally optional. Strain the pineapple cucumber juice after blending if you prefer a super smooth juice. But if you don’t mind a little pulp in your beverage, you get even more fiber.
- Antioxidant Boost: Flaxseeds and chia seeds would add omega-3 fatty acids and you won’t even notice they’re in there!
- Creamy: Thicken this juice or even turn it into a smoothie by adding Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt (in order to keep it vegan).
- More Fruits: Add more fruits to the mix to play up different flavors and add more nutrients. Try watermelon, apple, or lemon.
- More Veggies: Try adding celery or carrots.
Although pineapple and cucumber juice is best enjoyed within 24 hours, it will last in the fridge for up to 3 days.
What is pineapple and cucumber juice good for?
Pineapple cucumber juice refreshes and rehydrates the body.
When should I drink pineapple and cucumber juice?
Pineapple cucumber is best enjoyed when you need a refreshing drink to cool down, typically during a hot day or after physical activity. It’s also great to drink at the start of your day because it helps your body detox and cleanse.
Can I replace fresh pineapple with pineapple juice?
You can but it would alter the nutritional value of the drink. There will be less fiber and much higher sugar content so you will lose most of the health benefits. But it would taste amazing!
I Hope You Enjoy This Pineapple Cucumber Juice Recipe!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments. Leave a quick review & star rating ★ below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
More Refreshing Drinks To Try!
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- Pineapple Guava Smoothie
- Sea Moss Smoothie
- Honey Citrus Mint Tea (2 Ways!)
- Digestive Tea Recipe
- Spirulina Smoothie | (11g of Plant-based Protein!)
- High-Protein Chocolate Zucchini Smoothie
- Sea Moss Smoothie Recipes!
- Cold Fighting Apple Ginger Tea
- Tropical Guava Smoothie Recipe
Pineapple and Cucumber Juice (No Juicer Needed)
- 1 Large Pineapple
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 2 in Ginger
- 2 in Turmeric
- 2 cups Cold Water
- Prepare the fruit: Remove the skin from the pineapple. Then, slice the flesh into large chunks. Slice the cucumber into large pieces. (No need to remove the skin from the ginger or turmeric)
- Add the ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth over a bowl or pitcher. Strain the pulp from the mixture to get a clear juice. (Feel free to leave the pulp if you like. It is full of fiber and nutrients.)
- Serve in a glass with ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!