Maple Glazed Salmon is super easy to make and ready in hardly any time. You’ll only need 5-ingredients to get the perfect, tender, flavorful glazed salmon! The maple glazed sauce is elevated with fresh ginger and rosemary. You’ll be so surprised at the final result! Each bite is seeping with sweet, zesty goodness. (This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free!)
If you love salmon dishes, you will definitely want to try my 3-ingredient Honey Garlic Salmon, Air Fryer Salmon, or Easy Jerk Salmon Bowl next!
This content contains affiliate links, which help goodfoodbaddie.com to provide free recipes and resources. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of the blog!
I usually eat salmon about 1-2 times a week. I am always looking for new and exciting flavors when it comes to salmon dishes. Have you tried my Blackened Salmon with Mushroom Cream Sauce or my Coconut Curry with Blackened Salmon!? (They are two of the most popular recipes on my site!) While these dishes are a bit more elaborate, this Maple Glazed Salmon is a simple, easy, flavorful option.
Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon
The secret to elevating the flavor of this salmon is two-part.
- First, using fresh ginger is a must. Fresh ginger has a stronger flavor and when minced and placed on salmon it helps to create the perfect crispy crust.
- Second, fresh rosemary is the game-changer for this salmon recipe. The fresh rosemary paired with the maple and ginger helps to create a dynamic, herbaceous, peppery flavor– it’s sooo good!
You’ll definitely want to make this salmon. It’s:
- The perfect balance of sweet & savory
- Seasoned with fresh ingredients
- Easy & quick to make
- Healthy and so delicious!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Fresh Ginger
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Coconut Amino (or Soy Sauce)
- Fresh Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
That’s it! That’s all you need to make this mouthwatering, sweet, and savory salmon glazed with a zesty ginger maple sauce.
How To Make Maple Glaze For Salmon?
Making the glaze is super easy. All you need to do is combine the prepared ingredients in a small bowl. Then, pour the glaze over the salmon. If time permits, let the salmon marinade in the glaze for at least 10 minutes). For the best results, baste the salmon with the glaze a few times while it is baking in the oven.
Here are a few tips to help make your Maple Glazed Salmon turn out PERFECT!
- Take 1” of the ginger and slice it into dials. Place the dials under the salmon. The flavor will seep through the salmon while baking!
- After baking the salmon for 20 minutes, baste the salmon with the maple ginger sauce and a bit of maple syrup, and broil uncovered for 3-5 minutes. This will give the salmon a golden, flaky, caramelized crust.
- I like to make my salmon just a tad spicy. Add ¼ tsp of red pepper flakes when seasoning the salmon to make it a bit spicy.
- I bake my salmon in a CorningWare Baking Dish. It is ceramic and comes with a glass top.
I hope you enjoy this Flavorful Baked Salmon Recipe!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe, and let me know what you think in the comments below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
What to eat with your Maple Glazed Salmon:
- Easy Garlic-Herb Baked Okra Recipe
- Cilantro-Lime Coconut Rice
- Dairy-Free Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Vegan
- Cilantro Jalapeno Cauliflower Rice
- Coconut Amino “Soy” Glazed Eggplant
- Vegan Caesar Salad
- The Best Superfood Salad
Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon
- 1 lb Salmon
- 1 tbsp ginger minced, + 1" sliced for under salmon
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup + 2 tbsp to top off salmon
- 2 tbsp Coconut Amino (or Soy Sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Red crushed pepper, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the glaze and set aside.
- Place the Salmon in a baking dish and season both sides with salt and pepper. Pour the maple ginger glaze onto the salmon. (If time permits, let the salmon marinate in the glaze for at least 10 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cover the salmon and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven. Turn the oven on a High Broil. Using a large spoon, pour glaze from the baking dish on top of the salmon (baste the salmon). Drizzle 2 tbsp of reserved maple syrup on top of the salmon.
- Place the salmon back in the oven and place under broiler for 3-5 minutes, or until the top of the salmon is golden brown.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, garnish with fresh parsley or chopped green onions. Enjoy!
This sounds so delicious! I make miso glazed salmon all the time but never thought to try a different marinade. Maple syrup and ginger sounds like the perfect match and it looks super yum!
Hi Amy! Maple and ginger are definitely a perfect match! The rosemary compliments them both well in this recipe!
That looks delicious ans it’s so Quick to make !
Hi Artemis! Quick and delicious is my jam!
Maple works so well with salmon – the flavours are so delicious! Perfect with a green salad 🙂
Hi Alexandra! I totally agree! This salmon goes well with rice, potatoes, or salad!
Great recipe! I love ginger and salmon. The salmon looks so moist and delicious!
I love the flavors of ginger and salmon too! I am glad you liked the recipe!
This is so perfect. I had been looking for new ways to dress up my fish and I love it!
Hi Amanda! I am glad you like the recipe!
Excellent crispy top after broiling. Great idea….and that marinade is just perfect.
Hi Debra! So glad you liked the recipe!
This sounds like the perfect flavorful weeknight meal! I love ginger and maple on salmon so sweet and yet smokey
Hi Maren! Yes! Sweet and smokey is my favorite flavor combination!
My son read the recipe with me and he approved it. He said he is going to try it out. I’m vegetarian.
Hi Sanna! I hope he enjoys the recipe! It’s one of my favorites for a quick, healthy, flavorful meal!
Looks so delicious!
Love Salmon, looks so delicious!
Salmon is my fav too!
Simple to prepare, and so delicious – love the flavours with this dish!
Hi Alexandra! Glad you liked the recipe!
I love Salmon and this ginger and maple syrup glaze just made it even better!
I just bought some salmon and this was the perfect recipe for it! It was so flavorful and my family raved over it!
Hi Kerri! I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the recipe 🙂
Yess! I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the recipe!
Delicious! I really feel like the maple and ginger make this salmon delicious even for people who don’t love fish. So good!
Thanks, Rachel! I totally agree!
This Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon is making my tummy growl!
Mission Accomplished 🙂
This was sooooooo goooooodddd!!!!!!
Hi Leslie! 🙂 I am so happy you like the recipe!