Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon is super easy to make and ready in hardly any time. You’ll only need 5-ingredients to get the perfect maple ginger glaze! You’ll be so surprised at the final result! Each bite is seeping with sweet, zesty goodness.
If you love salmon dishes, you will definitely want to try my 3-ingredient Honey Garlic Salmon or Easy Jerk Salmon Bowl with Rice, Beans, and Mango Salsa next!
This content contains affiliate links, which help goodfoodbaddie.com to provide free recipes and resources. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of the blog!
I usually eat salmon about 1-2 times a week. I am always looking for new and exciting flavors when it comes to my salmon dishes. Have you tried my Blackened Salmon with Mushroom Cream Sauce or my Coconut Curry with Blackened Salmon!? (They are two of the most popular recipes on my site!) While these dishes are a bit more elaborate, this Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon is a simple, easy, flavorful option.
The secret to elevating the flavor of this salmon is two-part. First, using fresh ginger is a must. Fresh ginger has a stronger flavor and when minced and placed on salmon it helps to create the perfect crispy crust.
Second, fresh rosemary is the game-changer for this salmon recipe. The fresh rosemary paired with the maple and ginger help to create a dynamic, herbaceous, peppery flavor– it’s sooo good!
The final result is flaky salmon that’s been baked to perfection.
Here’s what you need to make this Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon:
That’s it! That’s all you need to make this mouthwatering, sweet, and savory Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon.
Here are a few tips to help make your Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon turn out PERFECT!
- Take 1” of the ginger and slice it into dials. Place the dials under the salmon. The flavor will seep through the salmon while baking!
- After baking the salmon for 20 minutes, baste the salmon with the maple ginger sauce and broil uncovered for 3-5 minutes. This will give the salmon a golden, flaky, caramelized crust.
- I like to make my salmon just a tad spicy. Add ¼ tsp of red pepper flakes when seasoning the salmon to make it a bit spicy.
- I bake my salmon in a CorningWare Baking Dish. It is ceramic and comes with a glass top.
You’ll definitely want to make this salmon. It’s:
- The perfect balance of sweet & savory
- Seasoned with fresh ingredients
- Easy & quick to make
- Healthy and so delicious!
I hope you enjoy this Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon Recipe!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
What to eat with your Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon
Maple Ginger Glazed Salmon
- 1 lb Salmon
- 1 tbsp ginger minced, + 1" sliced for under salmon
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup + 2 tbsp to top off salmon
- 2 tbsp Coconut Amino (or Soy Sauce)
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Red crushed pepper, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the glaze and set aside.
- Place the Salmon in a baking dish and season both sides with salt and pepper. Pour the maple ginger glaze onto the salmon. (If time permits, let the salmon marinate in the glaze for at least 10 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cover the salmon and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven. Turn the oven on a High Broil. Using a large spoon, pour glaze from the baking dish on top of the salmon (baste the salmon). Drizzle 2 tbsp of reserved maple syrup on top of the salmon.
- Place the salmon back in the oven and place under broiler for 3-5 minutes, or until the top of the salmon is golden brown.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, garnish with fresh parsley or chopped green onions. Enjoy!