Air Fryer Peaches are fresh peaches caramelized in the air fryer for a quick, sweet, delicious dessert that tastes as if it’s just off the grill. All you need are 5 simple ingredients, 15 minutes, and your favorite ice cream to serve on top! After one bite, this will quickly become your go-to summer dessert!
If you love peach desserts, then you have to try my Gluten-Free Peach Crisp and Sweet Peach Cobbler Recipe next!
Air Fryer Peaches are the perfect summer dessert because they taste just like grilled peaches but you can enjoy them year-round. Inspired by viral Tiktok recipes, this air fryer peach dessert tastes like the sweet, tender filling of a freshly baked peach cobbler or peach pie. It’s a delicious medley of peaches with cinnamon, butter, and brown sugar that can be whipped up in just minutes!
You’ll Love These Air Fryer Peaches Because They Are:
- Quick and easy air fryer dessert requiring just 5 simple ingredients!
- Low Carb and Low Calorie
- A convenient substitute for grilled peaches without firing up the grill
- The perfect crowd-pleaser that takes minimal effort
- Naturally gluten-free, vegan recipe. A Top 8 allergen-friendly recipe for everyone to enjoy!
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Grilled Peaches
Before making this air fryer dessert, you need to gather your ingredients. Grab some ripe peaches and a few pantry staples!
- Peaches: I strongly recommend using fresh peaches instead of frozen or canned. As far as the type of peach, you can use white or yellow peaches.
- Olive Oil: Use this in order to ensure that the peaches brown properly without burning.
Sweet Cinnamon Butter
The following ingredients are combined to create a dreamy buttery mixture that goes into the very center of the peach. The cinnamon butter helps to give the peaches a mouthwatering, warm flavor.
Butter: The warm, saltiness of butter enhances the natural flavor of the peaches.
Ground Cinnamon: This compliments the fruit perfectly.
Brown Sugar: The sugar adds the perfect touch of sweetness and helps create the caramelized outer layer on the peach.
How To Make Peaches In the Air Fryer
- Firstly, preheat the air fryer to 350 F for 3 minutes.
- Then combine the butter, cinnamon, and sugar in a small bowl. After combining, cut the peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with oil and place skin side down in the air fryer basket. Then air fry for 5 mins.
- Add a spoonful of the butter mixture into the pit of peaches
- Air fry for an additional 5-6 mins, until the peaches are caramelized on top.
- Serve immediately and top with ice cream, honey, and cinnamon. Enjoy!
Store & Reheat Options
How to store any leftover peaches that have been air-fried?
Any leftovers should be stored in an airtight container, placed in the fridge, and consumed within 2-3 days.
How To Reheat?
Place the peaches (without any toppings) in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Top with granola, honey, and ice cream, and enjoy!
Absolutely! Because most stone fruits can be grilled, they can also be air-fried.
The peaches should not be too soft or too hard because they will either turn to mush or not soften at all in the air fryer. Ideally, you should use slightly under-ripe peaches.
I do not recommend using canned peaches in the air fryer because they are already ripe.
Sure! Peaches can be swapped out for nectarines, apricots, or plums. Apples would work too!
No. When thawed, the peaches will be too mushy.
Before preparing your peaches, check out these tips:
- Squeeze the peaches in order to determine their ripeness. If you can squish them slightly, then they are ripe.
- Use room temperature butter so that it will mix well with the other ingredients. The butter should be soft but not melted.
- Be mindful that cooking times will vary based on the model of your air fryer and the ripeness of your peaches so you should adjust accordingly. Fork test the peaches to determine if they are cooked to your preference.
- If you want to minimize the sugar in this recipe, then you should omit the brown sugar. Heating fruit not only softens the fibers but also brings out natural sugars. So the peaches are naturally sweet without any enhancements.
What To Serve With Your Air Fryer Peaches
Although they are great on their own, there are so many ways to enjoy this treat. Here are some ideas:
- Ice cream: Serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (vegan or regular). Frozen yogurt would be equally good.
- Granola: A crunchy granola topping would be yummy with these. I topped mine with my Homemade Chocolate Granola.
- Whipped Cream: Just a dollop of whipped cream sprinkled with more cinnamon would be a tasty way to enjoy these peaches.
- Honey: Drizzled honey on top is the perfect finishing touch!
- Nuts: Roasted pecan, walnuts, or toasted almonds are a delicious topping idea.
- Pancakes or Waffles: Warm, buttery peaches would be delicious on top of a stack of pancakes, as well as waffles.
- Salad: Peaches are so sweet; they would really balance out a savory salad.
I Hope You Enjoy This Air Fryer Peaches Recipe!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
More Delicious Fruity Desserts (All Gluten-Free and Vegan!)
- Strawberry Peach Galette
- Baked Strawberry Donuts
- Thumbprint Cookies With Raspberry Jam
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Watermelon Mint Salad
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Best Air Fryer Peaches Recipe
- 4 Peaches
- 3 tbsp Butter vegan or regular butter
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Ice Cream Dairy-free or regular
- Homemade Chocolate Granola or your favorite granola
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F for 3 minutes.
- Combine the butter, cinnamon, and sugar in a small bowl. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with oil and place skin side down in the air fryer. Air fry for 5 mins.
- Add a spoonful of the butter mixture into the peaches.
- Air fry for an additional 5-6 mins, until the peaches are caramelized on top.
- Serve immediately and top with ice cream, granola, honey, and cinnamon. Enjoy!
I definitely love an easy air fryer meal! So quick and so delicious, I will definitely be making again!
So great for a quick dessert, right!? I am glad you liked 🙂
I love grilled peaches, but using the AF is really a better way to make these peaches. Glad you posted this recipe for something I can quickly make and use the peaches from our trees.
I’m so glad you like! And yess –so much easier than firing up the grill! Having a peach tree sounds like a dream!! 🙂
I am a peach whore so I loved that these air fryer peaches were no-fuss, no-muss and I could get them in my mouth fast. So amazing as always, Capri.
Oo! So happy you enjoyed! I am a huge peach lover myself so any chance I get to enjoy them, I most certainly will! 🙂 Thanks for leaving a review, Marta!
Love this! I had no idea you can air fry peaches!
I made these with ghee instead of butter while doing whole 30 and it really made me feel like I was having a decadent dessert. So delicious!
I am glad you were able to still enjoy this treat while doing whole30! 🙂
My peaches are just starting to sprout on my peach tree so I’m excited I can do air fryer peaches. These look scrumptious!
I didn’t know I could air fry peaches until this. The caramelization on these are perfection. Very delicious!
Hi Brittany! That is my favorite part too! Thanks for leaving a review 🙂
I didn’t realize air-fryer desserts could be so decadent. Loved how easy and flavorful this recipe was. The peaches were juicy and delicious.
This dessert was perfect for me as I am gluten intolerant. To be honest I didn’t miss a thing – scrumptious!
So glad to hear it was a tasty option for you! 🙂
I lucked up on some juicy peaches at the grocery store and immediately made this recipe. Extremely easy and I’m in love with the outcome. Will be making them all summer!
I love peaches but I fell even more inlove with them after this recipe! Super simple and the flavors are unforgettable!
I love peaches too! And I love an easy dessert. I am glad you enjoyed the recipe 🙂
I had a massive sweet craving and wanted something light and fruity. These really hit the spot! Now I’ll be air frying peaches all season long!
Hi Jessica! I feel the exact same way! 🙂 I am glad you like the recipe! Thanks so much for leaving a review!
These peaches made the perfect dessert for my family dinner on Sunday. I served it with ice cream as you suggested and it disappeared in seconds! This is now one of my new go-to desserts.
Hi Jen! It’s one of my go-tos as well! I am so glad you like 🙂
Yum! These Air Fryer Peaches are so delish!:) It’s indeed a quick, sweet, delicious dessert that you will crave. Thanks!:)
I am happy you like the recipe, Jerika! Thanks for leaving a review!
This type of easy air fryer dessert is exactly what I’ve been on the look out for. The recipe is so easy to follow and incredibly delicious.
Hi Nancy! I am so happy to hear it! I love easy air fryer recipes too 🙂 This one is one of my favs
I loved this recipe! I usually grill them, but this was an amazing alternative.
Hi Kara! I am so glad you like!
Grilled peaches are always delicious. I like this air-fried version! That too with ice cream so yum.
Hi Swathi! I am glad you like this air fryer version! Adding ice cream on top is my favorite too 🙂