Bake the Best Gluten-Free Peach Crisp you’ll ever have! Filled with succulent peaches and topped with mouthwatering cinnamon vanilla crumble, this crisp is a mouthwatering treat! Both delicious and effortless, this peach crisp is Vegan and Gluten-Free!
This post may include Amazon links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you ever have mental debates about which fruit and vegetables are your favorites!? I know I do! Asparagus and eggplant are definitely my favorite vegetables, but when it comes to fruits I am just so torn!
I LOVE watermelon like could eat it all day, every day for the rest of my life and be perfectly content. But, I also love peaches. Nothing makes me happier than biting into a ripe, juicy peach on a warm summer day. And don’t get me started on dessert with baked peaches; it’s just absolutely the best!
Like my, Strawberry Peach Galette —OH MY! So good! 🙂
So, you can see I am a huge fan of peaches! 🙂 This recipe is one of my absolute favorites! Each bite is so warm and delicious!
The best thing about this Peach Crisp is that it is so easy to make! It’s perfect for those times you’re craving a stellar dessert, but do not want to spend too much time in the kitchen ––it’s impressive, it’s delectable, it’s seriously the best! I like to make this when I am hosting a dinner and want a light, delicious dessert to serve. It’s perfect because I can simply throw this together and focus on spending time with my guest!
What you’ll need for this Gluten-Free Peach Crisp
For The Base You’ll Need
- Peaches (I also like to throw in a couple of pears)
- Maple Syrup, Cinnamon, and Vanilla Extract ––a glaze that will coat the peaches and give them an even more beautiful flavor.
- & Corn Starch or Tapioca Starch. This is to help thicken the liquid of the base and turn it into a nice juicy sauce while it is baking.
I hope you enjoy! I promise this will be The Best Gluten-Free Peach Crisp you’ve ever tasted! If you make this Peach Crisp, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
The Best Gluten-Free Peach Crisp
Ingredients for the Filling
- 5-6 Peaces, sliced
- 1-2 Pears, sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch or Tapioca Starch
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Ingredients for the Crust
- 1 cup Rolled Oats, (ensure gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, prepare the filling: sliced peaches, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and corn starch. Pour the mixture into a cast-iron. (If you are making your Peach Crisp in a baking dish (9 x 9 works best), you can prepare the filling directly in the baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients listed above for the crust. Mix well until all of the oats are evenly coated and the mixture is moistened thoroughly.
- Spread the crust mixture evenly over the filling, making sure it is distributed evenly. Bake for 35 minutes or until the filling is bubbling and the crust is golden.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!
- Substitutions: If you are not gluten intolerant, you can substitute regular all-purpose flour for the almond flour. If you are not vegan, feel free to use regular butter.
- You can also make this crisp with other stone fruits like plums or nectarines.
- You can store this recipe in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. When you are ready to eat it again, simply warm it in the microwave or the oven.
- If you like this recipe you’ll love these: strawberry peach galette, no-bake mini cheesecakes, homemade snickers ice cream bars.