This easy Frosé recipe is a refreshing blend of frozen fruit, natural sweeteners, and your favorite Rosé wine! Ready in just minutes, enjoy this simple, sweet adult beverage while dining on the patio or lounging by the pool.
If you are looking for more refreshing drinks, then check out this Rosé Sangria, Pineapple Guava Smoothie Recipe, or Tropical Peach Wine Slushie next!
Wine slushies are the perfect indulgence for those hot summer days when you want to cool down and unwind. Whether you are entertaining or relaxing, this quick and easy Frosé recipe is sure to please. With just five ingredients and five minutes of prep time, this is the ultimate happy hour drink!
You’ll Love This Frosé Recipe! It’s:
- Quick and Easy To Make – Have a decadent drink in less than 5 minutes!
- Perfect to serve at a barbeque, picnic or outdoor event!
- A Crowd Pleaser – Adults at the function can stay refreshed!
- Naturally Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free!
What is a Frosé?
Simply put, a Frosé is frozen, blended rosé. However, everyone puts their own spin on this frozen cocktail with inclusions like frozen fruit, sugar, and even other spirits like vodka.
What Rosé wine should I use to make Frosé?
Darker colored Rosés are ideal for Frosés because they have a deeper flavor that can withstand being diluted and blended with other ingredients. It maintains its flavor and complements additions.
Here’s What You Need To Make This Frosé Recipe
This tasty summer recipe is not the same without fruit and a little something sweet. The best Frosé recipe has to include the following ingredients:
- Rosé: Use your preferred variety of Rosé but I suggest one of a darker color for the reasons stated above. Search for varieties that contain syrah or grenache. These full-bodied wines will make all the difference!
- Frozen Strawberries: Enhance the sweetness of your Frosé by adding this fruit. Including frozen fruits adds a thick, lushness to this adult beverage.
- Frozen Watermelon: This is a refreshing way to enhance the flavor and color of your drink.
- Lime Juice: If you want to offset the tartness of rosé, then balance it with tangy lime juice.
- Agave Syrup: Frozen rosé is not sweet on its own so add this for a subtle sweetness.
How to Make Frosé
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Finally, garnish with sliced lime and a fresh strawberry.
How to freeze fruit for Frosé?
This wine-based slushie is not complete without frozen fruit. Take your selected fresh fruit and place them in an airtight container then freeze for at least 3 hours. Pro tip: Place them in a single layer so they do not stick together. Alternatively, purchase frozen fruit in order to save time.
Yes! Just add 3-4 oz. of vodka before blending.
You can skip the strawberries. Be sure to add extra watermelon or add another fruit like raspberries, mango, or peach to maintain the same consistency.
You can. Make the Frosé then pour it into ice trays and freeze. When you are ready to enjoy, add the frozen cubes together and blend.
You can use honey or cane sugar as an alternative.
I hope you enjoy this Easy Strawberry Watermelon Frosé Recipe!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
If You Love This Frosé Recipe, You’ll Want To Check Out These Other Tasty Drinks Next!
- Red Sangria With Apple Cider
- Watermelon Chocolate Smoothie
- Tropical Papaya Smoothie
- Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie with Sea Moss
- Spirulina Smoothie
- Cold-Fighting Apple Ginger Tea
- Moringa Papaya Smoothie
- Dairy-Free Iced Matcha Latte
Easy Frosé Recipe (Frozen Rosé)
- 1 750 ml Bottle of Rosé
- 2 cups Frozen Strawberries 16 oz
- 2 cups Frozen Watermelon 16 oz
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 tbsp Agave Syrup (can sub with honey or cane sugar)
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh strawberries. Enjoy immediately.
This is so refreshing but still has that adult flavour I love. Thanks!
You’re most welcome! Thanks for leaving a review 🙂
Such a refreshing Rosé drink!
Hi Jeannie! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
So delicious and refreshing – cheers!
That sounds so good! Next time we have visitors, I will definitely serve this! Thanks for the great recipe!
You’re welcome, Nora! Enjoy!
The drink for this summer!
I wholeheartedly agree! 🙂
So delicious, perfect treat
Great to have it by the pool or on the beach
It’s the best. 🙂
Hi you say can make with vodka, that is instead of the rose right? LOL
Haha! Hi Dee, you can add vodka to the rose and other ingredients in the blender. About 3-4 oz is great, but of course you can add more to your liking. I haven’t tried this recipe with vodka instead of rose haha, but you might be on to something! lol 🙂
Can I add any other fruits other than watermelon I have allergy? Thank you
Most certainly! You can use your favorite fruit. Pineapple and/or mango is also a great substitute.
This drink right here is everything!! I hosted a housewarming this weekend and served this drink. I love how quick and easy it was to put together and everyone raved on about how good it was! It was a the refreshing party drink I needed to beat this summer heat
Hi Susan! I love to hear it! Thanks for leaving a review 🙂
This is amazing. I added strawberry rum instead of the suggested vodka. So good!
It’s also great if you add frozen lime aid concentrate. Your mouth is so happy!!! Yum!! Thanks for the delicious recipe!
Hi Jen! That sounds like a lovely addition! I will have to try it! I am glad you liked the recipe 🙂 Thanks for leaving a review!
This Frose is so good!! I’m not the best at making cocktails so I opted for this because it looked easy. Not only was it super easy to make, it taste delicious!!! Me and my friends have been loving it!
Hi Cheryl! I am the same! The easier the better! I am glad you and your friends have been enjoying the frose! Cheers 🙂
So easy to make and so good!!
I am so glad you like! This is my summer go-to! 🙂