This easy, healthy No-Bake Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake is a delicious treat with a rich, creamy pumpkin filling and a sweet cinnamon crust! It’s the perfect holiday dessert and its Vegan & Gluten-Free!
If you’re looking for a perfect pumpkin cheesecake recipe that’ll give you a rich, creamy, luscious cheesecake full of fall spices and savory pumpkin, then this Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake is it!
Your guests for the holidays will never guess that this cheesecake is completely dairy-free! This recipe is not only dairy-free, but is also completely vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free —giving you a delicious, healthy-ish cheesecake that is out of this world!
Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake
This Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake is perfect for the upcoming holidays! It can be make days (or even weeks) in advanced and stored in the freezer until you are ready to serve this decadent treat!
What you need to make this Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Base of the Cheesecake
1 Can of Pumpkin Puree
Pumpkin puree works best for this recipe because the consistency of homemade pumpkin puree can vary greatly depending on how it is made.
Helps provide the perfect creamy consistency. You want to make sure to use full-fat coconut cream, like this one.
This is the primary base for this pumpkin cheesecake, giving it a rich, smooth texture. You only need to soak the cashews for 15 minutes, but the longer you soak your cashews the better (up to 2 hours). If you want to learn more about making cashew cream, check out my post here.
The Sweeteners & Spices
How to make this easy pumpkin cheesecake
In a few simple steps you can make this mouthwatering Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake. From start to finish, you can make this cheesecake in less than 30 minutes, then place it in the freezer to firm. After the cheesecake has set it is all yours to enjoy!
1. Make the crust
2. Make the cheesecake filling
It only takes 15 minutes to create this decadent healthy pumpkin cheesecake before you place it in the freezer, creating the best no-bake dessert!
3. Make the pumpkin filling
4. Pour the Pumpkin Cheesecake filling into the crust and place in the freezer to firm
How to make the perfect swirls in your cheesecake
Making the beautiful pumpkin cheesecake swirl is easy! This will be the final step in making your cheesecake! Simply take the pumpkin mixture and place dollops of the mixture into the cheesecake. Then, grab a butter knife and swirl the pumpkin mixture until you create a nice beautiful pattern.
- If you do not have pumpkin spice, you can use a combination of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves. You could also just keep it simple and add some cinnamon.
- Allow the cheesecake to set for at least 2 hours in the freezer. When you are ready to eat the cheesecake simply remove it from the freezer. You’ll want to let the cheesecake soften a bit before eating. Sit the cheesecake on the counter for 20-35 minutes before enjoying.
- This cheesecake keeps perfect in the freezer! You can make a batch and store it in the freezer for up to 2 weeks, enjoying it whenever you please!
- Try them with coconut whipped cream on top! This one is my favorite.
Pumpkin Cheesecake toppings
- Crushed Pecans
- Whipped Cream (or Coconut Whipped Cream)
- Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
An easy No-bake Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake recipe!
No-Bake Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
For The Crust
- 1 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1 cup Dried Apricots
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
For The Cheesecake Base
- 1 1/2 cup Soaked Cashews, drained
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For The Pumpkin Filling
- 1 15 ounce can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar (or brown sugar)
- In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups of water. Place the cashews in a medium-sized bowl. Once the water is boiling, pour the water over the cashews and soak the cashews for at least 15 minutes (up to 1 hour) and set aside. When the cashews are ready to use, be sure to pour out the water.
- In a Food Processor with an S-shaped blade or blender, blend the dates, apricots, cinnamon, and almond meal together until it forms a sticky chunky consistency. If the mixture is too dry, add 1-2 more dates.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment-lined baking tin. (The parchment paper makes the cheesecake easy to remove when it is ready). Place the crust into the fridge until later.
- In the blender, combine all of the cheesecake filling ingredients (except the pumpkin filling ingredients) and blend until smooth, at least 2-3 minutes. Remove the baking tin with the crust from the fridge. Pour the cheesecake filling into the baking tin.
- Clean the blender and combine the ingredients for the pumpkin filling. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Spoon dollops full of the pumpkin filling into the cheesecake, making sure to leave spaces.
- Take a butter knife and make circles and swirls into the cheesecake to spread the pumpkin mixture and make a swirl design.
- Loosley cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and put it in the freezer. Allow the cheesecake to set for at least 2 hours.
- After at least 2 hours, simply remove the cheesecakes from the freezer. Let the cheesecake sit out at room temperature for 20 minutes for the optimal texture. Top with your favorite fresh fruit, chocolate, or whipped cream and Enjoy!
- If you do not want to make the cheesecake swirl, you can simply combine the pumpkin ingredients with the cheesecake filling in the blender.
- Allow the cheesecake to set for at least 2 hours in the freezer. When you are ready to eat the cheesecake simply remove them from the freezer. You can eat the cheesecake straight out of the freezer, or allow it to soften at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before enjoying it. Both ways are delicious!
- You can keep any leftover cheesecake (covered) in the fridge for up to 3 days. The texture will be soft and luscious. If you do not plan to eat the cheesecake within 3 days, keep the cheesecake in the freezer until you are ready to enjoy it!
- This cheesecake keeps perfect in the freezer! You can make it and store it in the freezer for up to 2 weeks, enjoying a slice as you like!
- Try the cheesecake with coconut whipped cream on top! This one is my favorite.