These are the best eggless chocolate chip cookies! They are soft, chewy, chocolatey cookies made without eggs or your typical flour —hello, healthy protein-rich almond flour! This quick and easy cookie recipe requires 7 simple ingredients to make the perfect egg-free cookie dough that can be eaten raw or used to make the most delectable chocolate chip cookies ever! (This eggless cookie recipe is Vegan and Gluten-Free!)
Making cookies without eggs from scratch is super easy! We have a ton of egg-free cookie recipes that are absolutely delicious! If you love making easy cookies with simple ingredients, you’ll definitely want to check out our Double Chocolate Chip or Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies next!
Vegan Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who knew cookies with no eggs could taste so good? These almond flour cookies are full of gooey chocolate chip morsels. And feel free to taste test the cookie dough since there are no raw eggs. You might enjoy it so much that they don’t make it in the oven! Whether you are allergic to eggs, practice a vegan diet, or simply don’t have any eggs at home, this Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is for you!
This is the Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! It’s:
- Allergy-Friendly– This is the perfect recipe for those with egg allergies, gluten sensitivity, or who adhere to a vegan diet!
- Gives You The Best Egg-free Cookie Dough– so you can eat as much cookie dough as you want without worrying about consuming raw eggs!
- Made with Simple Ingredients– I guarantee you have most of the ingredients you need for this easy vegan cookie recipe. No need for flax egg, chia seeds, a mixer, or any fancy equipment and ingredients.
- Tasty with The Perfect Texture– This delectable treat has a soft, moist chocolatey center and perfectly crisp edges. You’ll want to enjoy this with a glass of milk or your preferred non-dairy beverage!
Ingredients You’ll Need
Prepare to make these easy cookies with just a few ingredients. Most of these ingredients are pantry staples that you probably already have.
- Almond flour: For this recipe, almond flour is essential. The almond flour absorbs all the ingredients to make the best cookies. The rich, buttery flavor can’t be replicated with a substitute. If you are looking for vegan chocolate chip cookies made with regular all purpose flour, check out my Traditional Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Baking powder: This ingredient makes for a light, fluffy cookie. (make sure to use baking powder, not baking soda.)
- Butter: If you want the cookies to be vegan, use vegan butter. If you don’t mind the dairy, use regular butter. Butter softens the cookies and binds the ingredients. It also ensures that the cookies aren’t dry and crumbly.
- Maple syrup: An alternative sweetener to sugar, maple syrup adds to the flavor and texture of the cookie.
- Brown sugar: If you want to make these cookies refined sugar-free, you can use coconut sugar instead of brown sugar.
- Vanilla extract: This enhances the flavor of the cookies so you definitely don’t want to skip it. Add a teaspoon vanilla extract first, but for an enhanced vanilla flavor, try adding two teaspoons.
- Chocolate chips: I prefer semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies but make sure they are vegan. I suggest the Hu brand, a dairy-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly organic cacao.
How To Make The Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Eggs
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk all the dry ingredients together first, then add the liquid ingredients. Then, fold in the chocolate chips. (Feel free to add an extra spoonful of chocolate if you like!)
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 1 hr. (Chill the dough overnight if possible.)
- Scoop 2 tbsp and roll into cookie dough balls. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Press on each cookie lightly with the back of a spatula to flatten a bit and sprinkle them with salt. Let the cookies cool on the baking tray or a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before eating.
Want To Make Eggless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Just add 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa powder or raw cacao powder when making the cookie dough and you’ll have the perfect eggless double chocolate chip cookies.
Storing and Freezing These Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
After the cookies have cooled down, seal them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Alternatively, if you do not want to make all the cookies at once, you can freeze the cookie dough for later. OR bake the cookies and place them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Tips To Make The Best Cookies Without Eggs
- This recipe makes about 12 regular-size cookies but you can make the cookies any size you want. I’ve played around with the recipe and made 5 gigantic cookies (roughly the size of an entire hand).
- Do not over mix the cookie dough or you will end up with dense, tough cookies.
- Make sure the oven temperature is set to 350°F and the oven is preheated before adding the cookies.
- In order to prevent the cookies from sticking to the baking sheet, use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Because the cookies are egg-free, they won’t spread like regular cookie dough. Once the cookies are done baking, remove them from the oven. Then, using the back of a spatula, press lightly on the cookies to flatten them.
- The dough needs to cool in the fridge for at least an hour. However, chilling the dough overnight is ideal because it helps the flavors marry. Additionally, it ensures that the cookies do not spread too much while baking in the oven. The final result is perfect cookies!
Unlike other egg-free recipes that use cheese, banana, or applesauce to bind the ingredients, this recipe uses simple ingredients. Therefore, there’s no need for eggs or egg replacements to make the best cookies, especially when you use almond flour.
Regular flour and almond flour are not interchangeable. Almond flour is lighter and contains more fat than regular flour so it is best used in specific recipes… like this one!
Cookies made with almond flour can be delicate when they are freshly baked. It’s important to let the cookies sit for a few minutes after baking so they can cool down and solidify.
Eggs are typically used to bind the ingredients when making cookies, but they are not always necessary. If you have the perfect ratio of dry ingredients to wet ingredients, you can make the perfect cookies without eggs and they will still be chewy and delicious when baked!
I hope you enjoy this Almond Floud Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe!
If you try the recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below! Take pictures, tag #goodfoodbaddie, and share them with me on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchen.
More Eggless Cookie Recipes To Try:
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies with Raspberry Jam
- Easy Protein Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies | Vegan
- Vegan Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies With Almond Flour
- 2 cups Almond flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ cup Melted butter vegan or regular
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½-⅔ cup Chocolate chips
- sprinkle Salt
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 1 hr. (Overnight if possible)
- Scoop 2 tbsp and roll into balls. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Press on each cookie lightly with the back of a spatula to flatten a bit. Sprinkle with salt, and cool for 2-3 minutes before eating.