How to Make a Charcuterie Board
Charcuterie Boards are a delightful arrangement of robust cheese, delicious meats, savory crackers, fruits, nuts, and more. They are an essential element that enhances any dinner, holiday party, or gathering of friends.
2 ounces cheese per person
- Soft Cheese, choose 2-3 types: Brie Camembert, Burrata, Bleu, Fontina, Goat, etc.
- Semi hard cheese, choose 2-3 types: Gouda White Cheddar, Manchego, Gruyere, etc
1-2 ounces meat per person
- Salami, Prosciutto, Ham, etc.
Variety of Jams, Perserves, and Sauces
- Strawberry jam, Honey, Dijon mustard, pesto, hummus. Serve 2-3 ounces of each
Fruits and Veggies: Use a Varitey of Each
- 8 oz blueberries, washed and drained
- 8 oz strawberries, washed and drained
- 8 oz raspberries, washed and drained
- 4 oz snap peas
- 10-12 sliced carrots
- 1 cucumber, sliced in thin dials
Dried Fruit, Nuts, and Pickled Treats
- 5 oz dried fruits: apricots, dates, banana chips, etc,
- 4-5 oz nuts: raw almonds, pistachios, cashews, etc
- 4 oz cured olives, peppers, artichokes, etc.
- Fresh Sprigs of herbs: mint, rosemary, or basil
Place cheese and meats on various spots on the board.
Place all jams and sauces in a small bowl, then onto the board.
Fill the remaining space with fruits, veggies, crackers, nuts and remaining ingredients.
Add garnish and serve!
- Serving: 6-8
- Fat: 34g
- Protein 14g
- Calories: 609