- 4 Skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp Herbs de Provence or Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Salt or to taste
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper or to taste
Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 3 minutes. After preheating, spray with cooking spray.
Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel. Then. add the chicken thighs to a large bowl and cover with the spices, lemon, and olive oil. If time permits, let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minute. (Or you can make the chicken right away.)
Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer, skin side down, for 15 minutes.
Flip the chicken and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Tips For Making The Best Crispy Chicken Thighs In The Air Fryer
**Please note that different air fryers can cook slightly differently at the same air fryer temperatures. You may need to adjust the cooking time and temperature according to the brand you are using.
- For the best results, thaw the chicken first before cooking in the air fryer.
- Add the chicken to the air fryer skin side down first but remember to flip them mid-way so that the chicken cooks evenly.
- Let the chicken marinate in spices, olive oil, and lemon for at least 30 minutes. You’ll be happy you did when you take a bit into this super flavorful, juicy chicken.
- While they are still hot, toss them in your favorite sauce. I recommend my sweet, tangy BBQ sauce.
Serving: 1chicken thigh | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.4g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4.3g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 1.1g | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg