- 1 Pizza Crust use pre-made pizza crust or homemade
- 1/3 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup Frozen Spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup Marinated Artichokes liquid drained
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh Basil, chopped for garnish Optional
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Start by adding the alfredo sauce to your Pizza Crust and season with red pepper flakes, minced garlic, and black pepper. Then, sprinkle on half of the parmesan cheese to the base.
Layer on the marinated artichokes and spinach. If the spinach is raw, saute it in a pan with a bit of olive oil for 2-3 minutes, or until it wilts. If the spinach is frozen, make sure it is thawed first and use a clean towel to squeeze out any excess moisture
Sprinkle on layers of parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle on the Italian Seasoning.
Bake it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese has fully melted.
Slice and top with fresh basil. Enjoy!
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE PIZZA:
- Use a pizza stone or pizza pan to get the perfect pizza crust! If you are using a baking sheet, line it with parchment paper for the best results.
- If using premade pizza crust, prepare the pizza crust as instructed on the package before assembling the pizza
- Feel free to swap out fresh garlic for garlic powder.
- Want to add more cheese to the mix, try adding shredded Fontina or Gruyere cheese.
- Make sure to drain the artichoke hearts before adding it to the pizza. If you do not have marinated artichoke hearts, you can use frozen artichoke hearts. If using frozen artichoke hearts, make sure to saute them for about 5 minutes first before adding to the pizza.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 260kcal