Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte made with 6 simple ingredients in less than 5 minutes. It’s ten times better than Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte and the perfect fall staple to add to your morning routine! This latte is vegan!
- 1.25 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 Shots of Espresso (or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Whipped Cream (or regular whipped cream)
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- Cacao Nibs
Combine all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Taste the latte and add more sweetener if you'd like.
Serve in your favorite cup and drink as is or serve over ice for an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired!
- Oat milk is the best non-dairy milk to use for this recipe as it has the closest consistency to regular milk than any other non-dairy milk. The oat milk helps to make this pumpkin spice latte creamy with the perfect frothy top.
- Maple Syrup is the best sweetener to use as it pairs perfectly with the pumpkin spice! You can also use date syrup or agave nectar.
- If you do not have pumpkin spice, you can simply use cinnamon. Or, you can make your own pumpkin spice using a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and nutmeg.
- If you do not have a blender you can combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and whisk until smooth. (blender works best to get the perfect consistency)