- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt (use greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt, like cashew milk yogurt, soy yogurt, almond milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup Granola (try my homemade granola recipes below)
- 1 cup Fresh berries or sliced fruit (try apple slices, banana slices, cantaloupe chunk, diced mango, pineapple, strawberries, or any fruit you like)
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tbsp Dried Mulberries
- 2 tbsp Sliced Almonds
- 2 tbsp Coconut Shavings
- 2 tsp Honey, Agave, or Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Chia Jam or jam of choice
- 1 tbsp Sea Moss Gel mixed into the yogurt
- 1 tsp Maca Powder mixed into the yogurt
- 1 tsp Camu Camu Powder mixed into the yogurt
Add yogurt to a bowl. (Stir any mix-ins like maca powder, sea moss gel, or Camu Camu powder into the yogurt, optional)
Layer on the granola and toppings.
Tips For Making The Best Yogurt Bowl
(Nutrition Facts vary based on toppings)
- Pre-wash your fruit before storing it in the fridge to make assembling your bowl quicker
- Make your homemade granola ahead of time or use your favorite store-bought granola.
- Add as many toppings as you like. There is no such thing as too many toppings!
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 178kcal