- 2 English Cucumbers, sliced
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Large Avocado (or 2 small avocados)
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup Basil, chopped
- 1 (14oz) can Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar (or Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt, plus more as desired
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper, plus more as desired
Combine all the chopped ingredients and fresh herbs in a large bowl.
Then, whisk the vinegar, olive oil, and lime together in a small dish. Pour the mixture over the salad and toss until all ingredients are evenly coated! Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Enjoy!
How Long Does Cucumber Salad Last In The Fridge?
This Detox Cucumber Salad can last in the fridge for 2-3 days. Because the cucumber is coated in a vinegar-based dressing, they will remain fresh. However, the cucumbers and tomatoes in the salad will release moisture over time, and the vegetables may become soggy. It is best to enjoy right away or within 24 hours if you desire a crisp, crunchy cucumber salad.
Can I Make This Cucumber Salad In Advance?
Yes, you certainly can! The best way to make this detox cucumber salad in advance is to store the sliced cucumbers and vegetables in the fridge separately without the vinaigrette. The chopped vegetables should stay crisp for up to 2 days. When ready to enjoy the salad, combine the ingredients in a large bowl and toss until evenly combined.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.8g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 11.6g | Saturated Fat: 2.1g | Sodium: 188mg | Potassium: 622mg | Calcium: 71mg