Vegan Tofu Ricotta
Tofu ricotta is a vegan alternative to regular ricotta. It is creamy, cheesy, made with only 6 ingredients, and takes less than 5 minutes to make! Use your tofu ricotta to make your next lasagna or enjoy it as a dip!
- 10 oz Firm Tofu (275 g), drained
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder (or 3 garlic cloves)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley
Chop the tofu into large cubes and transfer tofu and all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
Blend just a moment, less than 30 seconds. Until you achieve a ricotta like consistency. Enjoy!
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days
You can use a food processor or mash the tofu with a fork, then mix ingredients together.
- Use firm or extra firm tofu
- Feel free to add any fresh herbs or spices you like such as fresh basil, dried oregano, onion powder, etc.